HIRING SECURITY GUARDS in SUDBURY and NORTH BAY
Commissionaires Ottawa is an award-winning private security company with six offices and 3,800 employees—hundreds of whom work across Northern Ontario. Jobs primarily include guard and escort positions, although other kinds of jobs are becoming available in this rapidly expanding and exciting field. If you are selected for hire, free training and uniforms will be provided, along with industry competitive pay and benefits.
Send your resume to applications@commissionaires-
If you have the following skills or work experience, we invite you to meet with us!
- Previous experience in security industry (or genuine interest in the security industry)
- Police Foundations Certification, Security Management, Criminal Law, Law and Security etc.
- Ontario Guard Licence
- Customer service experience/interpersonal skills
- Foot Patrol
- Access Control
- Positions could include long periods of walking, standing or sitting
You must also meet these essential requirements:
- Flexible and willing to work rotating shifts (days, overnights, evenings, weekends)
- Available for full-time and/or part-time work
- Fluent in English (Bilingualism in French is an asset)
- Eligible for Secret security clearance (residing in Canada for minimum 10 years)
Please bring an updated resume and the following Government issued IDs with you (all that you have):
- Canadian Birth certificate (MUST)
- Canadian Passport
- Provincial Drivers Licence
- Canadian Citizenship
- Ontario Photo card
- Permanent Resident card
Send your resume to email@example.com