Whether you’re in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s or 60+ we want you to be part of our team
If you are:
- At least 18 years old
- A high school graduate or have a continuous employment history lasting at least 3 years
- Able to work rotating or extended shifts
- Willing to work at least 8 hours per week, and
- Able to sit, stand and/or walk for extended periods
We want to hear from you!
We offer our employees:
- The best pay rates in the industry
- Full-time, part-time and variable work schedules
- A variety of different assignments, including career advancement opportunities
- Free training for provincial guard licensing
- Free uniforms
- A generous health & dental plan
- A matching RRSP plan
Here’s what our employees say about us
Things happen very quickly in this job and we have to be there and ready to deal with any situation.
There’s lots of variety. I see different things on a daily basis, and I like the challenge of adapting to situations quickly. I couldn’t ask for a better job.
I love that Commissionaires Ottawa demonstrates the values that are important to me. I’m a caring and active team player. When I’m on duty, I can be who I am.