Applicants should bring two pieces of valid government issued identification and one must be a photo ID. The following are types of acceptable identification:
- Driver’s Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigration documents i.e. work or study permits
- Military Family ID Card (MFID)
- Record of Landing for Citizenship Applicant
- Certificate of Live Birth
- Nexus card
- It is recommended applicants have with them a letter or file number from the requesting source, if applicable.
- All identification must be current and not expired.
- All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This letter must include the address for third party results and should have a CIC file number, which will be included in your transaction. Please ensure this letter is available during the fingerprinting application session.
- Our experienced staff will be happy to assist in answering any questions.