US entry waivers

The United States can refuse admission to any person convicted of a criminal offence.

If you have a criminal record, consider obtaining a US Entry Waiver, issued by the United States Department of Homeland Security, so that you can legally cross the border and travel through the U.S.

Travellers with a US Entry Waiver can enter via air or land any number of times throughout the term of the waiver.

Obtaining an I-192 waiver to travel to the United States will require fingerprints (we provide this service) and we can also help you with the US Entry Waiver application process.

At Commissionaires, you will be treated with courtesy and respect—regardless of your background or the circumstances surrounding your criminal conviction. We offer a confidential setting where your individual rights and privacy are assured.

Note: U.S. border guards have absolute discretion to refuse entry whether you have a waiver or not, and even if you have never had a criminal conviction.

Contact us for more information or to make an appointment (recommended)

More information:

For all-in-one convenience and fast turnaround times, we also offer the following services: