Commissionaires Ottawa has, by far, the most stable workforce in the private security industry (85% retention rate). Low employee turnover benefits clients who want—and deserve—a dedicated, loyal security presence supported by a reliable, conscientious security management team. Part-time. Full-time. Weekdays. Weekends. 4,000 employees. We have the security resources to be there for our clients 24/7.
Our specialized security solutions include:
Other security services include:
- mobile alarm response
- municipal by-law enforcement
- vehicle and foot patrols
- access and egress control
- 24/7 Security Operations Centre (SOC) staffing
- contractor escort services
- vehicle and personnel screening (including x-rays)
- ATM/ABM technician security
- asset tracking and recovery
- special courier services
- reception/front desk management
- complete mailroom services (screening, sorting, and distribution)
- event security and mobile response
- site security surveys
- post orders/work instructions writing
- oaths and affidavits
Use of Force: When your location requires more than a vigilant security presence and non-violent strategies to de-escalate crisis situations, you might consider requesting commissionaires with Use of Force training. If escalating behaviour is encountered and there are reasonable grounds to use force, commissionaires with Use of Force training will de-escalate the crisis using physical techniques to the appropriate level.
Commissionaires Ottawa is proud to hire former members of the Canadian Forces and RCMP, as well as other security-focused citizens of all ages and all walks of life who share a passion to protect their fellow Canadians. In addition to military, policing and security backgrounds, our talent pool includes a diverse range of value-added experience, (leadership and management, information technology, business, finance, logistics, skilled trades, administration, customer service, etc.).