Commissionaires provides professional, responsive and cost-effective security solutions for events of any size. Whether you need our services for a multi-day event or for just a few hours, we have the resources and the expertise to provide vigilant and professional support without overextending your budget.
Our commissionaires, many of whom have experience in law enforcement and the military, are trained beyond provincial security standards to identify potential threats, deter unwanted incidents and de-escalate unwanted behaviour. Commissionaires arrive at the event site fully briefed, professionally dressed and ready to perform their duties.
Special event services can include Threat Risk Assessments, 24-hour security support, traffic and parking control, mobile response, and more.
Commissionaires also provides security for at least 600 events per year. These include international summits, national tourism events, marathons and triathlons, as well as fairs and festivals. Recent events include:
- Canada Army Run
- Canada Day
- Defence Community Family Appreciation Days
- Invictus Games
- The Canadian Bar Association Conference
- The Canadian Medical Association Conference
- National Capital Craft Beer Festival
- RCMP Sunset Ceremonies
- Relay for Life
We also provide security services for tribunals and boards, such as:
- The Landlord and Tenant Board (commissionaires with Use of Force training)
- The Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Social Benefits Tribunal
- The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board